Scale inhibitor dosing pump Mechanical Diaphragm Pump Key Features / Benefits
Power: 370W/550W,220V / 380V / 400V/110,50/60Hz
Drive System: Two and three phase motor,
Frequency conversion motor
Protection Degree: IP55
Flow Control: Manual operation, Automatic(receive 4-20mA signal)
Pump head: SUS304, SUS316, PVC, PTFE
Valve: SUS304, SUS316, PVC, PTFE
Valve ball: ZrO2, SUS304, SUS316, Ceramic
Envitonment temperature: -30--- 60ºC
The dosing pumps of the standard program are carefully selected
with a view to offering complete water treatment solutions of high
quality. Reliability of operation and precision are central
Power train operates in oil for extended and reliable service
Pump can be controlled automatically by frequency conversion, or
can use equipped explosion-proof motor according to actual
Mechanical eccentric drive design
Accuracy is±1% of full scale over the range of 10% to 100% of
1. Very high safety of operation. Mechanical actuate diaphragm.
Changeable eccentric drive
2. Power off seal,no leakage,with security delivery device,simple
3. It can transport high-viscosity mediums, corrosive liquid and
dangerous chemical goods.
4. The flow can be controlled via adjusting the length of stroke or
the motor frequency.
5. The diaghragm is made from multilayer complex structure to
promote the life span, the first layer is Teflon anti-acid
diaphragm, the second is EPDM stretch rubber, the third is 3.00 mm
thick SUS304 that supporting the iron corn. The fourth is also the
EPDM stretch rubber to cover all of the body.